C L O U D ;
ABOUT ENTRY LOVES TWITER FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM
aku update pasal kau lagi ye sayang ;]
Saturday 14 January 2012 • 09:24 • 0 comments

holla and assalamualikum guys .
post for today is about my beloved twins :]
we not sibling for your information .
she thirteen for your information to .
want to be a photographer .
briliant ? i dont think so . haha .
cute ? absolutely :]
jealous ? oh , dont be like that
[ i talk to my self maybe ]
stay at kuala lumpur , malaysia .
want her number phone .
here ----> 999 .
just call went you have a problem .
[kalau berani call la]
okayh , she has been taken by her capital H .
congrats kayh sayang :)
okayh that's all .
by the way , her name is Halimatun Saadiah Binti Abdul Ghani .
sorry for the broken english .

ILOVEHERUNTILDIE ;]


PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
Hi, Im Liyana, I from planet matoki. Im 15 this year. My birthday date 11 / 12 / 1999 ;) Follow me! Mwah :* xx

OTHERS;


BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • everything .
  • kawan-kawan :')
  • goodbye 2011 nice to meet you .
  • errrrrr --' babun eh kau nie .
  • kita geli la wokkk :P
  • my blog has been change :)
  • today my birthday .
  • clash , clash and clash :)
  • sorry .
  • itew sayang kakak itew ♥